NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THE CONAGRA FOODS CANADA (THE "SPONSOR") "2019 ORVILLE REDENBACHER ASSEMBLE FOR ADVENTURE CONTEST" (THE "CONTEST") IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA WHO ARE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER IN THEIR PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE "OFFICIAL RULES").
To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must be at the time of entry:
A. a legal resident of Canada, and
B. at least the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence.
Employees of Conagra Foods Canada, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Canada ("Disney") and their affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, "Employee"), any members of an Employee’s immediate family (defined as parent, child, sibling or spouse, regardless of where they reside), and the household members of any Employee, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Entrants may be natural persons only; no corporation, organization or group entries.
The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any contestant should such a contestant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 1, 2019 (the "Contest Period").
- HOW TO ENTER:
A. ENTRIES: There are two (2) ways an eligible entrant may enter the Contest:
- Receipt Upload: During the Contest Period, purchase one or more of any Orville Redenbacher® products at authorized retailers in Canada: any and all Orville Redenbacher® microwave, ready-to-eat, and kernels products in any size or flavour (each a "Qualifying Product"). During the Contest Period entrant must visit [www.OrvilleContest.ca] ("Website") and follow the links and instructions on the Website to register for the Contest by entering the information requested on the registration page, including, but not limited to: his/her complete first and last name (no initials), and agreement to these Official Rules. The entrant must then follow the on-screen prompts and upload a picture or scan of the full original register receipt clearly identifying the purchase of a Qualifying Product(s) during the Contest Period. The photo file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .PDF, .TIFF, .TIF, or .GIF format and may not exceed 10 MB.
Each individual receipt can only be used one (1) time during the entire Contest Period. A receipt cannot be uploaded more than once, as the Economy of Scale entry methodology is in place to capture multiple Qualifying Product purchases on a given receipt.
Entries will be awarded as follows:
a. One (1) entry per qualifying product purchased on a single register receipt
Entrants must keep their original receipt(s) and may be required to produce them for Prize validation.
- Mail-In: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase is not required and does not enhance chance of winning. To enter without making a purchase by mail, clearly print your full legal name, mailing address, phone number where you could be reached and your age at time of entry on a plain piece of paper. Mail your submission in a sealed, stamped and hand-printed envelope to: Orville Redenbacher Assemble for Adventure Contest, 5511 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON, M9L 1S7. Each eligible mail-in submission will be eligible for one (1) Mail-in entry into the Contest. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 1, 2019 and received by September 5, 2019. Each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate outer envelope, bearing sufficient postage and must be submitted in English or French. Computer-generated or electronically-reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries become the sole property of the Contest Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason.
- There is a limit of one (1) Receipt Upload with a maximum number of ten (10) qualifying product on each Receipt or Mail-In submission per person per day during the Contest Period. Each Mail-In Entry will count for ten (10) entries into the Contest.
B. Attempts made by the same individual to exceed the daily or total limit on entries into the Contest by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer program, mechanical reproductions, or other automated means are void and the entrant may be disqualified.
Limit: An eligible entrant may enter the Contest one (1) time per day during the Contest Period, regardless of the method of entry. For the purposes of these Official Rules, each “day” is the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:01 am ET. For Mail-In Entries the day of entry will be deemed to be the day on which the Mail-In Entry is postmarked. The maximum number of entries attributable to each Receipt Upload (i.e. 10 products purchased) and each Mail-In Entry will automatically count for ten (10) entries. If more than the stated number of entries is received for a given day, or across the Contest Period, from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address, the duplicate entries will be void and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the entrant may be disqualified.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS CONTEST ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST.
- All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason. Entries will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. Unless a contestant otherwise consents, no communication or correspondence will be exchanged with contestants except with those selected as eligible to win a Prize (as defined below).
- Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Official Rules, "authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The selected contestant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected contestant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- RANDOM DRAWING, PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize (2): There are two (2) “Grand Prizes” each consisting of an Adventure to Dubai’s IMG World of Adventure featuring the all-new Marvel Zone for family of four (4). ARV: $20,150.00 CDN, each.
Trip Package Includes:
- Roundtrip economy flights to Dubai for family of four (4) people two (2) adults and two (2) children under 16 years from the major city commercial airport nearest winner’s home.
- A five (5) night/six (6) day stay in a five-star futuristic hotel with iGENIE (Address Hotel chain) for four (4) people; breakfast buffet included each day.
- Four (4) Tickets for two (2) days admission to Expo 2020 to see the future of hi-tech innovation**.
- Four (4) Tickets for one (1) day admission to IMG World of Adventure featuring MARVEL attractions.
- One (1) Dinner for Four (4) people at Tony's Skydeck (themed to Marvel's Iron Mans Tony Stark)
- Experience the world-famous and hi-tech Dubai Fountain Show.
- Four (4) General Admission Tickets to soar to the top of the world's tallest technologically advanced building - the Burj Khalifa.
- Travel insurance and airport transfers (pre-arranged pick up ground transportation from Dubai Airport to the winners’ hotel and back to the Airport for your flight home) included.
**winners may choose to travel outside of World Expo 2020 which is only available from October 2020 through April 2021. The winners must travel within 12 months of being notified of their grand prize vacation.
SPONSOR, DISNEY, AND THEIR PARENT, RELATED, AFFILIATED, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS ARE HEREBY RELEASED AND DISCHARGED FROM ANY AND ALL LEGAL CLAIMS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES, INJURIES, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, ACTIONS, AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION THAT ARISE OUT OF AND/OR ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE GRAND PRIZE, THE RECEIPT AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE GRAND PRIZE AND/OR THE CONTEST. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, THE PRIZE WINNER ACCEPTS THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN TRAVEL RELATED ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENTS IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT PROMOTIONAL PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
If, for any reason, any portion of the prize is not available to be awarded, that portion of the prize will be forfeited, and winner will receive no compensation in lieu thereof, but remainder of prize will be awarded. Winner is responsible for payment of any taxes on prize, regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part. All reservations and travel arrangements shall be made through Sponsor’s selected travel agency and are subject to availability. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event (including airline flights beyond its control). The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, are not valid for upgrades, are not redeemable for cash or credit and may not be transferred to a third party. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. In the event any activity included in the prize is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason, winner will not be reimbursed, and prize shall consist solely of the remaining elements, if any.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:
- The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfillment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
- At least one (1) winner traveling must be age of majority in the province that they reside.
- Each child must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Winners and guests must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Does not arrange entry visas.
- All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail or by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three (3) days of the Drawing.
- Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
- Winners and guests must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
- Winners must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc.). DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. in agreement with Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
- The travel dates are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and may include peak August.
- The winners must travel within 12 months of winning the Contest. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize. All four (4) people must travel on the same itinerary.
- Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including but not limited to meals, transportation, gratuities and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
- Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
- Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
- DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion.
- Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use The Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever.
- The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries (Marvel Studios) are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
B. Secondary Prize: There are twenty-two (22) "Secondary Prize(s)" which will be an "Avengers Prize Pack" containing assorted Avengers themed merchandise. Exact contents of the Prize pack to be determine by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $500.00 CDN, each Avengers Prize Pack.
C. Total value of all available prizes to be won $51,300.
D. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning a Grand Prize or Secondary Prize (collectively, "Prize" or "Prizes") Prize depend on the number of eligible entries submitted and received in accordance with these Official Rules.
E. Drawing: On September 6, 2019, at approximately 2:00 pm ET at 5511 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON a random draw will be conducted by the Sponsor’s authorized representative from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to first select two (2) eligible Grand Prize winners followed by twenty-four (24) Secondary Prize eligible winners.
F. General Provisions. The only Prizes awarded in this Contest are as stated above. No other Prize will be awarded. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred (except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor), exchanged, assigned or refunded. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Grand Prize with a Prize or Prizes of at least equal value (including, without limitation, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor), in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason. Federal, provincial, territorial, and local taxes, if any, and all other expenses not specified herein are the Prize winner's sole responsibility. A maximum of one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Secondary Prize can be won by each individual during the entire Contest.
- NOTIFICATION TO THE PRIZE WINNER, SKILL-TESTING QUESTION, AND RELEASE.
A. Notification. THE SELECTED CONTESTANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PHONE AND/OR EMAIL NO LATER THAN THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE DRAW AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS OF NOTIFICATION. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected contestant to receive notification or for the failure for any reason whatsoever of Sponsor to receive a selected contestant’s response.
B. Response and Qualification. If the potential Prize winner does not respond to the Notification within the timeframe set out above, is found to be ineligible for any reason, or declines to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select another potential Prize Winner subject to the same terms, provided sufficient time remains. If a Prize winner cannot be verified, the Prize will not be awarded.
C. Skill-Testing Question. Before being declared a Prize winner, the selected contestant will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail. Failure to answer the skill-testing question correctly will result in disqualification and an alternate entrant will be selected who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. To be eligible to win, the selected contestant must also comply with the Official Rules and sign and return the Release (described below).
D. Release. The selected contestants for all awarded prizes will be required to execute a legal agreement and release ("Release") that confirms his/her: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Official Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of the Sponsor, Disney, Mars Advertising, Inc., Mars Philter, Inc., Elite Digital Inc., their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies, and/or licensees, and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, administrators, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance of and participation in any element of the Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) to the full extent permitted by law, grant to the Sponsor of the right, in the Sponsor’s discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval and without compensation. The executed Release must be returned to the address specified on the Release within ten (10) business days of receipt or the selected contestant will be disqualified, and another contestant will be selected.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY CONTESTANT. By entering the Contest, contestant releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the contestant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance of and participation in any element of the Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Official Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The contestant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor, Releasees, and all retailers where Orville Redenbacher® products are sold assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, mobile device, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, mobile device, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any network, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to contestant or to any computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Contestant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance of, participation in, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, and/or the Contest Website.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM. ONLY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR MAY RESCIND THIS CONTEST AND/OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE AND/OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. CONTESTANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY CONTESTANT AND/OR RELEASEES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each contestant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made available throughout the Contest Period. Contestant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contestant found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest and/or the Contest Website; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
A. By participating in the Contest, contestant: (i) grants to the Sponsor, the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address ("Personal Information") for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting the winner(s) and fulfilling the Prize; (ii) if he/she is a winner, grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her Personal Information (first name and last initial and city of residence) for publicity and promotional purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation or notice, review or approval unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the Sponsor may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Sponsor in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property of Sponsor and/or Disney, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the respective owner and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express prior written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- TERMINATION. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion (subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec) to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
- JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW/ SEVERABILITY: The Contest is governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Official Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. To the full extent permitted by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between the contestant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, USA and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California, USA to resolve such disputes. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. No waiver of any term of these Official Rules shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure by Sponsor to assert any right or provision under these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. For Quebec Residents Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
- SOCIAL MEDIA. This Contest is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Administrator of the contest is Elite Digital Inc., 5511 Steeles Avenue, West #200, North York, Ontario M9L 1S7.
©2019 Conagra Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.